AREA SALES MANAGER - DACH South
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth. In the past 5 years LIEWOOD has created a young and successful brand that launches sustainable de- signs for children in the modern family. We have ambitious plans for LIEWOOD and our customers in Europe, and the rest of the world. Read more about our background, brand, and designs at www.liewood.com
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager, DACH South, to oversee all sales operations of the company within Southern Germany and Austria and develop its sales further, grow, and improve customer relations. You will be working from your location in the region. The position is currently managed by our Regional Sales Manager DACH in Denmark and will be handed over to you, with full responsibility from your start in Liewood.
You will collaborate closely with members of the DACH Sales Team, as well as with the remaining sales teams of Liewood for a coherent strategy and approach. Your reference will be to Regional Sales Manager DACH.
You will be part of a strong team, where you will have the opportunity to evolve in a fast- growing, energetic business, in a job with diverse market & sales challenges. You will be sales responsible for a selected number of existing customers as well as new business identification within South Germany and Austria. Your primary focus will be selling our product portfolio within B2B markets.
Manage the B2B sales handling the Southern DACH market (South Germany and Austria), supported by the team’s Sales Coordinator.
- Maintain and develop existing Key Account base, optimizing ROI on market and customer level in close collaboration with Team manager and Sales Coordinator.
- Planning and execution of sales to existing and new customers in DACH South
- Daily follow-up on customers with a focus on ongoing sales and supplements
- Preparation of sales budgets
- Telephone sales
- Responsible for consignment, including order placement, training of sales staff and visual merchandising.
- Preparation of and participation in trade fairs with the DACH South area
- Maintain and develop current relationships and facilitate/ensure successful collection launches in close collaboration with the costumer and Liewood Marketing.
- Involve yourself in active sales activity towards large clients.
- Report and analyze sales and share relevant documentation.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
WE EXPECT OF YOU
Previous experience as Area Sales Manager or Account Manager, meeting or exceeding targets
- Educated within sales, marketing, business, or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience within sales, preferably within the FMCG/Design/Fashion
- Proven ability to select channels and position products against competitors
- A merchant who understands a P&L and optimizing ROS
- Ability to work under pressure, while being service-minded always
- Knowledgeable within CRM systems and capable in Microsoft Office, Excel etc.
- Must be independent, decisive, and proactive – a self-starter who can initiate and take action
- Must be adaptable and solution-oriented
- Able to work in compliance to Liewood values - agility, customer focus, ambition and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. You are good/fluent in English and able to work with HQ in Copenhagen
HOW TO APPLY
The selection process for this position is handled by Stanton Chase. We kindly ask that you send your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org titled: “ASM DACH South- Liewood”. Should you experience any technical issues, please contact Cecilie Schultz: email@example.com or Flemming Riber firstname.lastname@example.org (German speaker).