CAMPAIGN MANAGER FOR OUR ECOMMERCE TEAM
We are now looking for a strategic and structural Campaign Manager for our Ecommerce team who will be responsible for the daily execution and implementation of all campaigns across multiple channels. You will ensure differentiated campaigns and material for each online store as well as manage and drive campaigns across all web stores and channels, securing traffic, performance, and retention. The main objective is to secure traffic to our web stores through engaging campaigns. You will be working closely with our Marketing department as well as our external marketing agencies.
As a person, you are open, passionate, structured, and positive. You are a team player, but at the same time manage to follow your own tasks completely to the finish line. You are creative, detail-oriented, and inventive. You know how to prioritize your tasks on a busy day, where it is necessary to master many ongoing projects at once.
You will be working from the LIEWOOD Head Office in Copenhagen at Blegdamsvej 124, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute campaigns according to our ecommerce marketing plan
- Stay informed about the arrival of new products and adjust launch plans accordingly
- Secure engagement and traffic to all web stores
- Startup localized marketing plans based on the overall marketing plan and market insights
- Analyze, evaluate, and report on campaign performance and improve future campaigns based on insights
- Ensure a consistent omnichannel experience and lead generation
- Ensure Liewood's aesthetics and tone of voice are applied throughout all campaigns and touchpoints
- Make sure all campaigns are executed in time
- Coordinate creatives with marketing and graphic designers
Does this sound like you?
- 2-3 years experience with ecommerce and campaign management
- Relevant education within marketing or communication
- An understanding of keeping deadlines while running many projects at the same time
- Knowledge of SEM, SEO, and paid media
- Preferably an understanding and experience with newsletter editing and page-building
- Management skills are a plus
- Commercial product understanding
- Digital mindset and understandings
- Fluent in Danish en English, written and oral
- Skilled Facebook Business Manager
- Skilled traffic data analyst (Google Analytics)
- A team player yet with an independent working style
- Result-oriented, still with an eye for details
- A positive, helpful, and a good colleague
- Passionate and eager to learn and evolve
How to Apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior, and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood, and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.