A NEWLY ESTABLISHED CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAM AT LIEWOOD IS LOOKING FOR A STRUCTURED, COMMITTED AND RESULT-ORIENTED DEMAND PLANNER.
The person will work closely together with the planning, operation, and purchase team to ensure methodological and analytical forecast of purchasing for all pre-collections. You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design and strong business acumen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure forecast of Purchasing for all PRE-collections
- Produce PRE collection / Stock forecast before selling in, to be used up against suppliers.
- Follow-up in-sale trends, purchase index, PO over/undersold - in collaboration with Sales controller
- Mid-trim suggestions based on performance forecast
- Overview of deliveries at PO level
- Delivery and item flow forecasts
- Data collection from internal and external sources on the factors known to predict or influence demand
- Statistical analysis of sales and inventory
- Demand forecast, a prediction of demand based on the data models and analysis
- Collaboration with supply chain & Purchase department, and other stakeholders to gather information on events that could affect demand, such as promotions and production delays.
- Suggestions on Inventory needed to satisfy the forecasted demand
Does this sound like you?
- Highly analytical and enjoy drawing key conclusions from large sets of data and comfortable managing large amounts of data
- Able to anticipate risks and propose practical plans to diffuse them
- Fluent in English and Danish, both written and spoken on business level
- Post -Secondary Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related accreditations
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in planning, demand forecasting, inventory management or comparable roles
- Quantitative and analytical skills (extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities)
- A broad range of computer skills: database, spreadsheet, statistics applications, and software (MS Office)
- Experience in Retail or FCMG industry (preferable)
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency to influence cross-functionally
- Proficiency to communicate findings, make recommendations and facilitate change
- Strong attention to detail
You will be working from the LIEWOOD head office in Copenhagen and report to LIEWOOD’s Business Excellence Manager.
How to apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. Feel free to submit your application today already. We will look forward to hearing from you!
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.