LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design driven and highly commercial company in high growth. We have ambitious plans for our own e-commerce, and to support these plans we are looking for an E-commerce Manager to join the team.
LIEWOOD is in search of an ambitious, structured, and experienced E-commerce Manager, who will assist the Head of E-commerce in developing and managing LIEWOOD’s e-commerce business and e-commerce presence.
As E-commerce Manager you are responsible for daily operation and optimizing sales performance on our e-commerce platform. You will be part of a competent and passionate e-commerce team of 6 people and you will have the opportunity to develop your position as we grow the business. To help us on the path to become the largest kid’s brand in Europe, we are looking for a person with a sound analytic, technical and commercial approach to digital sales. Everything you do is grounded in data and always supported by a solid business plan.
You will be overall responsible for the online sales performance through:
- Managing daily operation and coordinating the team when necessary
- Managing and optimizing purchase and stock – with a high growth, making sure we have the right products in stock and plenty of them, will be one of your main responsibilities.
- KPI management – setting the plan to reach the KPIs together with the team and execute the plan
- Setting the e-commerce activity playbook
- Operating the site by developing CRO and other site activities
- Developing and operating our campaign plan
- Driving the right and sufficient traffic to our site together with marketing and our agency
- Data analysis – sales performance, traffic performance, stock performance and site performance
You will also contribute to our discussion on how our future organization is going to look like and help us build the competences we are in need of. One day will never the same as the previous, so it’s important that you thrive in an agile and changing environment. We make decisions on the fly but always based on a solid understanding of our data and the business strategy. You will play a significant role as you are responsible for the data analysis and will be an active part of the decision making.
- At least 4 years of experience as an E-commerce Manager
- Experienced in scaling an e-commerce business – preferable both B2C and B2B – with a strong track record and a growth mindset
- Strong analytical performance profile – you are a 100% data driven performer
- You are an executor and work systematic with a hands-on attitude
- Tech and digital savvy
- Proactive, persistent and structured with the ability to thrive under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in English
- An interesting and challenging position in the center of the organization
- An exciting, busy, fun, and creative workplace with a strong team of colleagues
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal development
Working for LIEWOOD, you will work in a powerful and young company adapting digital technology into a future way of working. We have fun, we work dedicated, and we reach our goals.
The position is full-time and is based at the Head Office in Copenhagen. We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
If you have questions to the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Ecommerce, June Rosendahl at email@example.com or catch me on LinkedIn.
The recruitment will be facilitated by Stanton Chase. Application, CV and other relevant documents are to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.