AMBITIOUS E-TAIL SALES MANAGER
ON BEHALF OF LIEWOOD, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DIGITALLY SAVVY E-TAIL SALES MANAGER TO JOIN THE SALES TEAM AND HEAD UP THE NEWLY ESTABLISHED E-TAIL SALES DEPARTMENT. YOU WILL BE PART OF A FAST-GROWING GLOBAL BRAND, AND A DYNAMIC TEAM POWERED BY AMBITION, PASSION FOR DESIGN AND STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEN.
LIEWOOD is already a significantly sized company, doubled the turnover the last 3 years and is still growing rapidly. The brand is experiencing significant growth with their E-tail customers in Europe and in this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing annual market plans, online campaigns and delivering branded content to strengthen the partnership with the largest and fastest-growing group of online customers across Europe. Furthermore, you will be responsible for optimizing and developing the internal processes and go-to market strategies for LIEWOODs e-tail operations.
You will be working from LIEWOODs HQ in Copenhagen and be part of the sales management teams across channels, reporting to the new Chief Sales Officer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales Management and development of European e-tailers through a close partnership with both their purchasing and online marketing teams
- Develop and implement customer-specific strategies and joint-plans to drive incremental growth including assortment strategy, digital campaigns branded content
- Ongoing analysis of data and optimization
- P&L and budget responsibility for all pure e-tail customers
- Negotiate contracts and present annual business plans and go to market strategies
- Build marketing and brand activation plans within budget
- Serve as the primary point of contact for this group of pure e-tailers
- Follow up on KPIs on customer level – including sales figures, sell-through figures, customer stock levels and evaluate online campaign performances
- Head up the newly established e-tail sales department and be part of the sales management teams across channels
- Collaborating internally with design, marketing, e-commerce, logistic and finance
Your experience and capabilities
- Digitally savvy and min 5 years of experience in leading and developing growth for a lifestyle brand via international third-party ecommerce platforms or background from running an e-commerce business
- A commercial mindset and skilled in sales and negotiation with international e-tailers/online key accounts
- A relevant degree in business administration or similar
- Skilled in planning, forecasting, and working with numbers
- A passionate team player yet with an independent working style
- A charismatic communicator with exceptional writing and verbal skills in English
- Agile and dynamic
Our recruitment process
The position is to be filled as soon as possible and interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. It is a requirement that you have a minimum of 5 years of experience leading and developing international E-tailers.
The recruitment process is handled by Think About People, and we look forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a short resume or cover letter where you get the opportunity to tell us more about your experience with e-tailers.
Please write “E-tail Sales Manager LW120” in the subject line of your email.
We look forward to hearing from you.
LIEWOOD is an international kids’ lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior design and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset – from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood, and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth – founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid’s lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, aesthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and the brand is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition. www.liewood.com