HEAD OF PEOPLE & CULTURE
Liewood is searching for a Head of People & Culture (HPC) with a great understanding of agile business, experience from a fast-growing company, and a proactive attitude to change, who will actively contribute to Liewood’s future performance development in business and with employees.
Your primary focus is to create organizational structure and foundation for Liewood to grow and develop in desired high pace.
This requires a combination of foresight and execution, creating a supporting HR framework but also complete very practical tasks in 2021: manage 20 recruitments, implement bonus- and HR-system with
a data structure for contracts, revise employee contracts, create annual company calendar
for activities, support moving to new offices, implement a handful of supporting HR policies and ad hoc projects together with the leadership team.
You will refer to the CEO and be part of the leadership team. The same team you will help to grow and develop as leaders and as a team.
We offer you exciting assignments, based on your skillset as a craftsman within HR and in addition, the journey and challenges that come from a business culture exposed to 100% YOY growth. There is a story to tell, Employer Branding to promote and a proud culture to maintain.
We know you are senior and do not expect you to do it alone. You must quickly find the right team: an Assistant and student workers etc. and grow this team in a tempo that suits Liewoods needs. You will implemen a HR system and test supplier as soon as your feet are firmly planted in the company.
It is crucial that you thrive in agile environments, roll up your sleeves and support management rather than create complex routines. The company is currently in excellent shape. We have very good quality in employment contracts, recruitment, team management – we are in compliance and operate biweekly planning of organization and onboarding - but we need to take it to the next step.
Together with our CEO you will set a common direction and communicate a clear framework for the HR activities. As a strong role model for the company’s employees, you are conscious of balancing the needs of the company with the employees’ interests and professional skills.
- Proactively initiate organizational design together with top management
- Responsible for Liewood’s recruitment process incl. preparation of job brief, recruitment interviews, on-boarding and a collaboration with
Liewood’s external Search Consultants
- Responsible for compensation and benefits incl. complete administration of employment contracts
- Responsible for “right size” and “fit for purpose” including KPIs to measure
- Development of leadership and employees in alignment with CEO to support Liewood strategy and values
- Talent identification of high-potential employees
- Implementation of value generating HR concepts in the organization
- Promote Employer Branding
- Budget management of HR activities, recruitment, development seminars, team-building and networking events with the organization
- Maintenance and communication of Liewood’s employee handbook. Responsible for APV
- Proactive involvement in executing strategy and solving people and culture challenges at hand, based on Liewood values
- Deliver optimal numbers for employee satisfaction, turnover, salaries, performance, external attraction etc.
- Precise and timely recruitment, onboarding, HR system and policy implementation
The ideal candidate as Head of People & Culture is a senior profile who embodies 5-8 years’ experience
in people and culture. An energetic and proactive person who cares for building meaningful people
processes and sustainable performance culture.
The HPC brings experience in setting a clear framework for people and culture and in the same time work practically and prioritized with day-to-day assignments.
The foundation of your professional and personal compass should match Liewood’s values: agility, passion, responsibility, honesty, decency and ambition.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have min. 5-8 years’ experience with a toolbox from a company in growth and with established people and culture systems – preferably from industries similar to Liewood in employee type, energy and branded consumer products
- It is an advantage to document you have built people and culture from a baseline level
- You have a relevant bachelor or master’s degree and through your previous work as Head of HR or as HPC you have demonstrated leadership of the function
- You are dedicated to developing people both personally and professionally
- It is important that you bring experience from using a HR system and certification from test system providers
- Apart from excellent verbal and written communications skills, we expect you master the English language and are experienced user of MS Office and Excel
- You will be working out of HQ in Copenhagen
HOW TO APPLY
The selection process for this position is handled by Stanton Chase. We kindly ask that you send your application and portfolio to email@example.com titled: HPC-Liewood. Should you experience any technical issues, please contact Cecilie Schultz: firstname.lastname@example.org