PLANNER & MERCHANDISER
A NEWLY ESTABLISHED CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAM AT LIEWOOD IS LOOKING FOR A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PLANNER & MERCHANDISER TO PROJECT SALES IN-SEASON AND TRACK OPEN-TO-BUY PURCHASE BUDGETS.
You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design and strong business acumen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities; compare sales data of the planned season/category to company sales and communicate major deviations to relevant stakeholders
- Work with the demand planner to actively manage inventory levels. This includes planning backup orders on key core items and major initiatives, recommending orders, increasing/decreasing inventory, and/or canceling orders
- On a monthly and quarterly basis, recap, and report back on the sales results to plan and forecast of in-season sales and inventory
- Drive goods, Inventories, in accordance with frameworks and KPIs in collaboration with the financial expectations
- Drive improvement in replenishment and planning processes
- Ensure methodical and analytical operation of reorders on both season and Noos
- Continuously report on the expected "above" or "below" stock
- Proactively facilitate that forecast and inventory planning is shared with key personnel cross-functionally to ensure business objectives are met
- Collaborate with purchasing and logistics to ensure optimal inventory flow
- Manage item stratification, item lead time, safety stock calculation and other planning variables as required for all stores and international markets.
- Understand the levers that affect inventory and anticipate business spikes related to seasonal trends, marketing, and promotion efforts.
- Provide rolling 3-6 months forecasts to Purchasing for short-mid range planning.
- Manage and influence inventory targets (including safety stock levels) based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Enhance existing inventory models to improve forecast accuracy and inventory turnover
- Work closely with Planning, Operation and Purchase Team
Does this sound like you?
- Commercial minded and analytical
- A self-starter who thrives in fast paced environments that requires multi-tasking, prioritization, and minimal oversight
- Able to continuously improve processes, and to anticipate risks and propose practical plans to diffuse them
- Able to anticipate risks and propose practical plans to diffuse them
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related accreditations
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience in planning, demand forecasting, inventory management or comparable roles
- Experience in Retail or FCMG industry (preferable)
- Analytics ability, Reporting, Data analysis and proficiency, advanced Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Knowledge of key purchasing and inventory performance metrics proficiency
- Extreme attention to detail
- Quantitative and analytical skills (extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities)
- Proficiency to influence cross-functionally
- Proficiency to communicate findings, make recommendations and facilitate change
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent in English and Danish, both written and spoken on business level
You will be working from the LIEWOOD head office in Copenhagen and report to LIEWOOD’s Business Excellence Manager
How to apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. Feel free to submit your application today already. We will look forward to hearing from you!
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.