A NEWLY ESTABLISHED CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAM AT LIEWOOD IS LOOKING FOR A COMMERCIAL MINDED AND ANALYTICAL SALES CONTROLLER TO PREPARE AND PROCESS BUDGETS AND FORECAST IN COLLABORATION WITH MERCHANDISE PLANNING MANAGER.
You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design and strong business acumen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure a permanent follow-up of all sales activities and monitor progress made to achieve the budget targets, on a corporate level, on a department level and on the level of individual markets, countries, order types etc.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities; compare sales data of the planned market/category to company sales and communicate major deviations to relevant stakeholders
- Development and maintenance of strategic matrix analyzes and in-sale ”Go-To-Market” tools
- Development and maintenance of in-sale collection sales tools
- Partner performance analysis, P&L
- Customer Sell-out analysis
- Consignment stock optimization
- Ad-hoc analytics and tools for the Sales team
Does this sound like you?
- Able to translate conceptual thinking into actionable business plans while maintaining quality
- A self-starter who thrives in fast paced environments that requires multi-tasking, prioritization, and minimal oversight
- Fluent in English and Danish, both written and spoken on business level
- Post -Secondary Degree in Business, controlling or related accreditations
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in business analyzing, sales controlling or comparable roles
- Experience in Retail or FCMG industry is an advantage
- Extremely good organizing skills, a ‘Hands on” work style and experience with tight deadlines
- Strong analyzing skills for complex business problems and solutions delivery, focus on technological improvements and increasing process efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work effectively with a variety of management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Excellent development opportunities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Analytics ability, Reporting, Data analysis and proficiency, advanced Microsoft Office - advanced knowledge of Excel
- Quantitative and analytical skills (extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities)
- Knowledge of key purchasing and inventory performance metrics proficiency
You will be working from the LIEWOOD head office in Copenhagen and report to LIEWOOD’s Business Excellence Manager.
How to apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. Feel free to submit your application today already. We will look forward to hearing from you!
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.