SALES COORDINATOR – E-TAIL & UK
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A STRUCTURED AND DRIVEN SALES COORDINATOR FOR THE UK MARKET AND OUR GLOBAL ONLINE CUSTOMERS, TO JOIN OUR SALES TEAM.
You will be part of our B2B sales team, dedicated to ensuring the best possible customer experience and journey. You will report to our new Global E-tail Manager and be responsible for the B2B customer contact for our online customers with special attention to the UK market. The working day is characterized by high speed. You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design, and strong business acumen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily support for “your” customers by email and phone (questions on orders, deliveries, campaigns, etc)
- Participation in customer meetings as well as onboarding of customers to the B2B shop
- Help to implement marketing campaigns and follow-up
- Support to our new Global e-tail manager and UK sales manager
- Conducting and sharing key sales data to ensure the best available market knowledge
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience, with the commercial awareness that ensures service, sales, and brand loyalty
- Eager to understand the business and provide excellent sales and customer support
- Comfortable working independently and taking responsibility for ensuring the solution is taken to completion
- Detail-oriented, with a good overview to manage and prioritize your tasks in a busy everyday life
- Efficient, decisive, and proactive – a self-starter who takes responsibility
- A relevant education – e.g., within sales, communication, etc.
- A commercial mindset and the desire to push the organization and department to reach targets and goals in your market
- Experience from a similar position within B2B sales and sales support coordination
- Digital insight and interest
- Excellent communicative skills in English, oral and written
- A great desire to help others and be able to act as a proactive and solution-oriented partner
- Knowledge of the fashion and retail industry - an advantage, not a requirement
How to Apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior, and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood, and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.