STUDY ASSISTANT SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT
LIEWOOD IS LOOKING FOR A STRUCTURED AND HARD WORKING STUDY ASSISTANT TO CARRY OUT TASKS IN MARKETING.
As our new study Assistant, your assignments will range widely. You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design and strong business acumen.
LIEWOOD is an exciting workplace with a flat structure, which gives you a lot of responsibility if you have the courage to take it. You get relevant work experience as well as a good insight into the processes that drive the development of a company. We work together, take responsibility for our tasks and the opportunity for quick decisions and we have an ambitious growth strategy. It is a dynamic yet fun workplace with a lot of professionall colleagues and a good atmosphere.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling of Content in Falcon Social
- Help with content production
- Text constitution
- Daily operational task
- Practical ad hoc tasks
Does this sound like you?
- Digital savvy & international oriented
- A passionate team player
- A skilled communicator on all levels, with both internal and external stake holders
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken on business level
- Interest in lifestyle, Fashion and design
- self-propelled, detail-oriented and proactive
- You have just started your master's degree
- A solid knowledge of social media both in connection with. user interfaces but also in connection with. communication
- A knowledge of building and strengthening a community
- A technical flair and can easily work in content management systems
- Knowledge of working with target groups and targeting content
- A desire to drive organic content by assisting in the development and production of engaging content
- An interest in lifestyle, Fashion and design
The position is an hourly paid position of about 10-15 hours per week, it must be possible to work some of the hours during the evening and on weekends. You will work in our office in central Copenhagen.
You will be working from the LIEWOOD head office in Copenhagen and report to Louise Lykke, Social Media & Content Manager
How to Apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible., Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. so feel free to submit your application today.
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.