CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR (D2C)
LIEWOOD IS LOOKING FOR A RESULT-ORIENTED, COMMITTED, ENERGETIC AND STRUCTURED CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR TO JOIN OUR E-COMMERCE TEAM.
You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design and strong business acumen. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in a job with diverse tasks, a large interface among customers and with a focus on always doing better.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer service through different channels
- Coordinating with warehouse / logistics
- Analytic feedback based on customer insights
- Order handling in backend systems
- Various ad hoc tasks
Does this sound like you?
- Service minded, thorough and well-liked among both customers and colleagues
- Detail-oriented, have a good overview and manage to prioritize your tasks in a busy everyday life
- Efficient, decisive and proactive – a self-starter who takes responsibility
- A team player, but at the same time manage to follow your independent tasks completely to the goal
- A skilled communicator both internal and external
- Fluent in English and Danish, both written and spoken on business level
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within customer service
- Experience with similar setup / systems from a similar position
- Experience with logistics is prefered
- A strong understanding of customer service
- A good understanding of operating systems and experienced user in Microsoft Office.
- A personal drive in everything you do.
You will be working from the LIEWOOD head office in Copenhagen and report to LIEWOOD’s E-commerce Manager.
How to Apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible., Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. so feel free to submit your application today.
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.