and Content Manager
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.
Join our team
We are now looking for an ambitious SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MANAGER to join our Marketing team. You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design and strong business acumen.
In this role, you will lead the innovation and development of our Social Media Strategy as well as creating strong and engaging content for our digital channels both DTC and B2B. You are digital savvy and a passionate storyteller who understands how to build community through interesting content. You will be working from the LIEWOOD head office in Copenhagen and report to the Head of Marketing & PR.
Responsibilities include but are now limited to:
- Develop and drive our Social Media strategy (incl. plans, content, deployment, KPI’s)
- Develop, maintain and innovate current platforms and potential new channels
- Create content – in line with Brand identity and support of the yearly Marketing Calendar
- Create and curate content for our digital channels bringing our storytelling to a 2.0 – both visual and written content
- Build and engage content creation network in key markets (influencers, ambassadors, content creators & contributors)
- Build community long term - via engaging Brand & product stories, collaborations and by association
- Implementation of efficient technical platforms, tools & knowledge to measure and steer our Social Media efforts and content creation
- There will be a possibility to grow and to potentially lead your own team in this role
Does this sound like you?
- A talented content manager with the ability to turn content strategy into commercial action
- Creative and innovative as well as strategic and organized, paying attention to detail
- A team player yet with an independent working style
- A passionate communicator with excellent verbal skills in English and Danish
- Attentive to trends and behaviours that influences social media consumption
- Top-notch social media skills and ability to activate and engage users
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- A commercial mindset
- A thorough understanding and experience in managing social media accounts - with a proven track record of supporting the business
- A relevant degree in the field of Marketing communication
- Experience with efficient platforms and analytical tools to establish a future proof social media presence with trackable performance
How to Apply
- Please send your application to email@example.com
- Please mark your application ‘Social Media & Content Manager’
- For questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Marketing & PR, Marie Widmark Dyhr firstname.lastname@example.org
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
Application due: 06.04.2021
Start date: 01.05.2021